- In accordance with Section 87(2) of the Local Government Act 1972, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a CASUAL VACANCY has occurred in the office of PARISH COUNCILLOR of the above named Parish in the Ward of Burwash and the Weald, due to the resignation of Councillor Caroline Hollamby.
- An election to fill this vacancy will be held if, within 14 days (not counting Saturdays and Sundays and certain days) from the date below, TEN electors for the Parish give notice in writing claiming such an election to the Returning Officer.
- The name and address of the Returning Officer is:
ROTHER DISTRICT COUNCIL
EAST SUSSEX TN39 3JX
- In accordance with Rule 5(4) of the Local Elections (Parishes and Communities) Rules 2006, if the vacancy is not filled by election, it shall be filled by the Parish Council as soon as practicable.
- For further information about the co-option process, which the Parish Council will follow if not valid request for an election is received, please contact the Parish Clerk.
Signed: Irene Marchant - Parish Clerk
Dated: 6th December 2021
Address: St. Giles, Woods Corner, Dallington, East Sussex TN21 9LA