When you contact Mountfield Parish Council the information you provide (personal information such as name, address, email address, phone number) will be processed and stored so that it is possible to contact you and respond to your correspondence, provide information, send invoices and receipts relating to the services and functions we provide.
The Council's right to process information
GDPR Article 6 (1) (a)(b) and (c) (Data Protection Act 2018)
- Processing is with consent of the data subject, or
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, or
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract.
Mountfield Parish Council cares to ensure the security of personal data. We make sure that your information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorised disclosure. This is done through appropriate technical measures and relevant policies. We will only keep your data for the purpose it was collected for and only for as long as is necessary, after which it will be deleted.
- Access to information - you have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting our Data Information Officer at email@example.com
- Information correction - if you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you may contact us so that we can update it and keep your data accurate. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information deletion - if you wish Mountfield Parish Council to delete the information about you, please contact email@example.com
- Right to object - if you believe that your data is not being processed for the purpose it has been collected for, you may object, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling - Mountfield Parish Council does not use automated decision making or profiling of personal data.
To sum up
If you have a complaint regarding the way your personal data has been processed you may make a complaint to Mountfield Parish Council's Data Information Officer, email@example.com and the Information Commissioner's Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0303 123 1113