8th December 2021
Parish Council Members are summoned to a meeting of Mountfield Parish Council (planning), to be held on 14th December 2021, at 7.30pm in Mountfield Village Hall.
Members of the public and press are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Irene Marchant, Parish Clerk/RFO
St. Giles, Woods Corner, Dallington, East Sussex T21 9LA
1. Disclosure of Interests
To receive any disclosures by Members of personal interests in matters on the agenda, the nature of any such interest and whether the Member regards the interest as a disclosable pecuniary interest under the terms of the Code of Conduct.
3. Apologies for Absence
4. Open Forum
Public Question Time - to receive any questions or concerns from members of the public on matters on the agenda.
5.1 Planning applications for consideration
RR/2021/1586/P - 2 Crossing Farm, land at Eatenden Lane
Application for reserved matters for the approval of access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale for the erection of a pair of semi-detached dwellings (outline application approved on appeal APP/U1430/W/18/3218578).
RR/2021/2836/P - 9 Mountfield Villas, Solomons Lane
Demolition of existing garage and erection of replacement detached garage.
RR/2021/2700/P - 1 Mountfield Villas, Hoath Hill
Proposed demolition of existing storage building and erection of replacement detached garage building.
5.2 Other planning matters for discussion
- To ratify, by resolution, the Clerk's delegated authority to respond to planning applications on behalf of MPC, when a formal meeting is impossible.
- A brief review of progress/outcomes (planning/enforcement) since previous MPC meetings (Councillor P. Miles).
- Enforcement issues at Baldwins Farm (Councillor P. Miles).
- Any Mountfield items on RDC's recent enforcement lists.
- Any other enforcement matters for discussion.
7. Dates of next meetings
- 11.01.22 - Full council meeting.
- 08.02.22 - Planning meeting (provisional, will only be held if required)
- Both to start at 7.30pm in Mountfield Village Hall